Congratulations to the IMETI2020 Best Paper Awards winners!
Manuscript no.: SA212
Paper title: Using Deep Learning Technology to Realize the Automatic Control System of Robot Arm Based on
Hand Gesture Recognition
Authors: Shang-Liang Chen, Li-Wu Huang
Manuscript no.: SA209
Paper title: Effecr of NaOH Molarities on Compressive Strength and Microstructures of Reactive Ultra Fine Fly Ash Geopolymer
Authors: Wei-Ting Lin
Manuscript no.: SA205
Paper title: Multi-Objective Optimization Design of a Centrifugal Pump Volute Casing Based on
Hybrid Teaching Learning–Based Optimization Algorithm
Authors: Tien V.T. Nguyen, Shyh-Chour Huang
Manuscript no.: SA211
Paper title: Mix Resolution Real Time Sepsis Data Analysis Using ANN
Authors: Peter I-Tsyuen Chang, Jerome Aboab, Yi-Ru Lu, Ahmad Khairul Faizin, Chun-Fan Chang
Manuscript no.: SA206
Paper title: Introducing Kernel Density Estimation Based Clustering into Dockless Shared Bicycle Flow Control
Authors: Shang-Yuan Chen, Tzu-Tien Chen
Manuscript no.: SA203
Paper title: Camera Handoffs for Muti-Camera Muti-Object Tracking
Authors: Jing-Han Lai, Jia-Shing Sheu
Congratulations to the IMETI2020 Honorable Mentions winners!
Manuscript no.: SA204
Paper title: Lane Shift Detection Warning System Using Computer Vision
Authors: Chun-Kang Tsai, Jia-Shing Sheu
Manuscript no.: SA208
Paper title: Cold Sensation Increased Plantar Tactile Sensation for Young Female
Authors: Tianyi Wang, Shima Okada, Masaaki Makikawa, Yuko Ohno
Manuscript no.: SA207
Paper title: Development of a Small Intelligent Weather Station for Agricultural Applications
Authors: Yi-Hua Chung, Jun-Fu Huang, Yuan-Chen Hu, Chen-Kang Huang
Manuscript no.: SA202
Paper title: Tea Verification Using Triplet Loss Convolutional Network
Authors: Kun-Yi Chen, Chi-Yu Chang, Zhi-Ren Tsai, Chun-Ting Lee, Zon-Yin Shae
Manuscript no.: SA201
Paper title: The Motion Path Detection Using Vision and Multi-Cloud Computing
Authors: Shao-Yu Lin, Jia-Shing Sheu
The conference will have the following awards, which will be announced and bestowed at the conference.
- Best Paper Awards
- Honorable Mentions
The authors of an awarded paper will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- A discount of 50% registration fee for Best Paper Awards(no valid for Honorable Mention Award) in the next IMETI conference, valid during a 12 months period and for the authors of the awarded paper only.
Obligation of the award nominees/winners
- They have to submit their papers one month before the conference starting date.
- The nominees have to present their papers by oral presentation.
- The papers that are conferred as Best Paper Awards or Honorable Mention Awards, it must be submitted, before Dec. 31 of the year, to the Special Issue/Section of Paper Awards in International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation or Advances in Technology Innovation. An extended and revised version may be required in order to meet the requirements of the journal. Otherwise, the award will be retracted.
The awards will be conferred to the author(s) of a paper presented orally at the conference, decided by the award committee. The decision criterion will consider both the paper quality and the oral presentation quality. To enable a final ranking in a timely manner, papers selected as candidates for best paper awards will be exclusively presented in sessions on the first or second days of the conference.
The organizing committee reserves the right of final interpretation of related issues