[ Spotlight ]Online Poster- Poster D1 Poster D2 Poster D3 Poster D4
November 04, 2020:
The website have been updated. (Gallery)
THEME: "Recent Advances on Intelligent Technology Innovation"
- Taiwan Association of Engineering and Technology Innovation
- International Society of Technology Innovation
- National Formosa University
- China University of Ocean
- National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology
- I-Shou University
- Chung Hua University
This IMETI2020 conference covers a wide range of fields in science and engineering innovation and aims to bring together engineering technology expertise. The professional from the industry, academia and government to discourse on research and development, professional practice, business and management in the science and engineering fields are welcome to the IMETI2020. This conference enables interdisciplinary collaboration between science and engineering technologists in the academic and industrial fields as well as networking internationally. IMETI2020 consists of the following sub-conferences and more than 30 regular & special sessions
- International Conference on Biomedical Engineering Innovation 2020 (ICBEI2020) (Website)
- International Conference on Environmental and Civil Engineering Innovation 2020 (ICECEI2020) (Website)
- International Conference on Advanced Technology Innovation 2020 (ICATI2020) (Website)
The attractiveness of Taichung originates in its abundant ecosystems, the ancient glamour of history, and incredible arts and literature. While endeavoring to achieve modernization as well as remember the past, Taichung strives to meet the international standards to be globally well-known as well. For example, National Taichung Theater, most visited locations on Instagram, nicknamed “the Most Difficult House to Accomplish” by the industry, was designed by the internationally acclaimed Japanese architect, Toyo Ito. Come and explore the images of streams and hanging gardens on the exterior of the opera house break the usual binary separation between stage and audience.
The accepted papers of IMETI2020 will be sent for indexing by EI Compendex or Scopus indexed journals. Excellent papers about 200 will be recommended to be published on the SCI(E) journals after extension of the papers and an additional review process.
IMETI2020 has more than 15 special issues in SCI(E) journals, and the recommendation will be made before the conference registration.
The IMETI2020 conference will be held at Fullon Hotel Lihpao Land (webiste) in Taichung, Taiwan.
- Submission of abstract:
May 31, 2020 April 17, 2020
Abstract submissions are still welcome, but might be closed shortly.
- Notification of Acceptance:
June 15, 2020 April 30, 2020
June 30, 2020 June 01, 2020
- Submission of Camera-Ready Papers: Please refer to the notification about recommendation from e-mail.
Call for Papers
Technical papers on the aspects, which is related to (but not limited to) those in the topics of interest are invited for oral or poster presentation.