Congratulations to the IMETI2019 Best Paper Awards winners!
Manuscript no.: SA9001
Paper title: Using Hybrid Evolutionary Algorithm for Solving Signal Transmission Station Location and Allocation Problem with
Different Regional Communication Quality Restriction
Authors: Ta-Cheng Chen, Sheng-Chuan Wang, Wen-Cheng Tseng
Manuscript no.: SA9003
Paper title: Effect of Desulfurization Gypsum on the Properties of Non-cement Blended Materials
Authors: Wei-Ting Lin
Congratulations to the IMETI2019 Honorable Mentions winners!
Manuscript no.: SA9002
Paper title: Process Parameter Optimization of EVA Foam with Varying Hardness for Custom Orthotic Shoes Insoles for
Optimal Surface Roughness and Time Machining Using CNC Milling Machine
Authors: Paulus Wisnu Anggoro, Abet Adhy Anthony, Mochamad Tauviqirrahman, J. Jamari,
Athanasius Priharyoto Bayuseno, Han Ay Lie
Manuscript no.: SL9007
Paper title: Industrial Knowledge Graph Based Defects Detection System Using Machine Learning
Authors: Chung-Chi Huang, Chung-Lin Huang, Bo-Yang Ding
Manuscript no.: SY9004
Paper title: Filtering of DIM Point Cloud - Algorithms and Applications
Authors: Ying Cui, He Huang
Manuscript no.: SY9005
Paper title: Combining Oblique Photography with Terrestrial LiDAR for 3D Model Reconstruction of Buildings
Authors: Xinyu Zhang, He Huang
The conference will have the following awards, which will be announced and bestowed at the conference.
- Best Paper Awards
- Honorable Mentions
The authors of an awarded paper will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- A discount of 50% registration fee for Best Paper Awards(no valid for Honorable Mention Award) in the next IMETI conference, valid during a 12 months period and for the authors of the awarded paper only.
Obligation of the award nominees/winners
- They have to submit their papers one month before the conference starting date.
- The nominees have to present their papers by oral presentation.
- The papers that are conferred as Best Paper Awards or Honorable Mention Awards, it must be submitted, before Dec. 31 of the year, to the Special Issue/Section of Paper Awards in International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation or Advances in Technology Innovation. An extended and revised version may be required in order to meet the requirements of the journal. Otherwise, the award will be retracted.
The awards will be conferred to the author(s) of a paper presented orally at the conference, decided by the award committee. The decision criterion will consider both the paper quality and the oral presentation quality. To enable a final ranking in a timely manner, papers selected as candidates for best paper awards will be exclusively presented in sessions on the first or second days of the conference.
The organizing committee reserves the right of final interpretation of related issues