- In light of the worldwide outbreak of COVID-19, the conference organizing committees offer the participants other options to your papers: online oral presentation / online poster presentation.
- If the epidemic worsens, we will assist you to change the presentation way as below:
on site oral presentation to online oral presentation / on site poster presentation to online poster presentation.
- Tick the relevant presentation options when we inform you to register.
- No matter whether the epidemic will worsen in the days to come, there are both online oral presentation and online poster presentation.
- If changing the way of conference attendance, please decide before September 01, 2020.
- Only one paper is included in the full registration.
- Full registration includes: attendance at all scientific sessions, publication fee, banquet, lunches, tea breaks, conference gifts, and proceedings(electronic version).
- Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
|oral presentation||poster presentation||oral presentation||poster presentation|
|1. If the epidemic worsens, on site oral presentation will be changed to online oral presentation.||1. If the epidemic worsens, on site poster presentation will be changed to online oral presentation.||1. Using Zoom (Zoom.pdf)||1. Please send the PDF file to the conference mailbox before October 31, 2020.
2. A poster page exhibition will be held on the official ICATI2020 website.
|Full registration / Author: 18,000 NTD / 600 USD
Additional Paper(s): 9,000 NTD / 300 USD (Do not include banquet, lunches, and conference gifts)
Accompanying person: 7,200 NTD / 240 USD (Attendance at all scientific sessions, Banquet, Lunches, and Tea breaks only)
|*Do not include banquet, lunches, and conference gifts below.
Full registration / Author / Additional Paper(s): 9,000 NTD / 300 USD
Abstract Proceedings Only: NTD 9,000 / 300 USD
Registration Cancellation and Refund
You must contact us no later than February 15, 2020, to cancel your registration for the ICATI2020. For cancellations made by February 15, 2020, your registration fee will be refunded less a 100 USD (3,000 NTD) cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after February 15, 2020.
It usually takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application. Please register as early as you can, so that you have enough time to apply for a visa.
- The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note ICATI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICATI Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICATI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICATI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
- Visas Citizens of 66 countries, including Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, USA, UK and almost all European nations will be automatically issued a tanki-taizai (temporary visitor visa) on arrival. For a complete list of visa-exempt countries, consult http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html#list.