|* Full registration/author||18,000 NTD / 600 USD|
|Additional Paper(s)||9,000 NTD / 300 USD|
(Attendance at all scientific sessions, Banquet, Lunches, and Tea breaks only)
|7,200 NTD / 240 USD|
Registration Cancellation and Refund
You must contact us no later than February 15, 2020, to cancel your registration for the ICATI2020. For cancellations made by February 15, 2020, your registration fee will be refunded less a 100 USD (3,000 NTD) cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after February 15, 2020.
- Only one paper is included in the full registration.
- Full registration includes: attendance at all scientific sessions, publication fee, banquet, lunches, tea breaks, conference gifts, and proceedings(electronic version).
- Additional papers do not include banquet, lunches, and conference gifts.
- Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
It usually takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application. Please register as early as you can, so that you have enough time to apply for a visa.
- The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note ICATI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICATI Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICATI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICATI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
- Visas Citizens of 66 countries, including Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, USA, UK and almost all European nations will be automatically issued a tanki-taizai (temporary visitor visa) on arrival. For a complete list of visa-exempt countries, consult http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html#list.