Technical papers on the aspects, which is related to (but not limited to) those in the topics of interest are invited for oral or poster presentation. The program committee encourages the submission of special sessions containing at least six manuscripts on a well-defined subject of current interest. If you are interested in it, please fill in the below Special Session Form, and all papers in special sessions will be subject to review and assessment by the Program committee.
Benefits of organizing special sessions:
- The organizer of a special session will be invited to recommend good manuscripts of the special issue to SCI(E)/EI/Scopus indexed journals for possible publication, may subject to an additional review process.
- The organizer of special session will be invited to nominate the manuscripts of the special session to be the candidates of the best paper award, and other awards.
- The organizer of special session will be invited to be the chairman of the special session.
- A discount for room fee.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to the following
- Materials Engineering
- Mechatronic and robotics Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Optical Engineering
- Chemical & Biomedical Engineering
- Computer & Information Engineering
- Green Technology & Civil Engineering
- Industry 4.0 & Automation Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental, Food, Health Science & Technology
- Innovation Management
- Intelligent Computing
- Other Engineering and Technology related topics
Manuscripts in Special Sessions have a chance to be recommended to SCI(E)/EI/Scopus journals for publication after an additional review.
- Mechanical Element, Mechanism, Machine Design and Innovation
Prof. Yi-Chang Wu, National Yunlin University of Science & Technology, Taiwan
Prof. Tao-Hsing Chen, National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
Dr. Samah Hadouej, Higher colleges of technology, United Arab Emirates
Prof. Wen-Hsiang Hsieh, National Formosa University, Taiwan
Abstract submissions to this session will be invited to submit full papers to IJETI(Scopus & ESCI indexed; http://ojs.imeti.org/index.php/IJETI), subjected to the peer-review process of the journal.
Prof. Gheorghe Teodorescu, International Institute for Integral Innovation, Italy