Congratulations to the IMETI2023 Best Paper Awards winners!
Manuscript no.: SA2313
Paper title: The Real-Time Multiple-Person Action Recognition System by Deep Learning
Authors: Tse-Hsiang Chen, Po-Tong Wang, Jia-Shing Sheu
Congratulations to the IMETI2023 Honorable Mentions winners!
Manuscript no.: SA2312
Paper title: Real-Time Hand Detection and Tracking Using Both Deep Learning and CamShift
Authors: Tse-Kai Chen, Po-Tong Wang, Chin-Tan Lee, Jia-Shing Sheu
Manuscript no.: SA2310
Paper title: Multi-Objective Optimization Using Novel Grey Wolf Optimizer
Authors: Ji-Pyng Chiou, Yi-Chen Liu
Congratulations to the IMETI2023 Nomination Award winners!
Manuscript no.: SA2311
Paper title: The Player Detection and Analysis System Based on YOLOv5 in Basketball Game
Authors: Sheng-Gru Lin, Jia-Shing Sheu, Po-Tong Wang
Manuscript no.: SN2310
Paper title: Unity 3D-Based VR Drone Simulation Training System
Authors: Guan-Jun Chen, Huai-Feng Huang, Jun-Wei Chen, Yao-Chung Chang, Wei-Che Chien
The session will have the following awards, which will be announced and bestowed at the conference.
- Best Paper Awards
- Honorable Mentions
- Nomination Awards
The authors of an awarded paper will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- A discount of 50% registration fee for Best Paper Awards (no valid for Honorable Mention Award and Nomination Awards) in the next IMETI conference, valid during a 12 months period and for the authors of the awarded paper only.
Obligation of the award nominees/winners
- They have to submit their papers one month before (before local time in Taiwan on September 26, 2023 at 23:59) the conference starting date.
- The nominees have to present their papers by oral presentation.
- The papers that are conferred as Best Paper Awards or Honorable Mention Awards, they must be submitted, before Dec. 31 of the year, to the Special Issue/Section of Paper Awards International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation (ESCI, EI, Scopus indexed) or Advances in Technology Innovation (Scopus indexed), or Proceedings of Engineering and Technology Innovation (Scopus indexed). For Nomination Award papers, they must be submitted to the Special Issue/Section of Paper Awards Proceedings of Engineering and Technology Innovation (Scopus indexed) / Emerging Science Innovation before the same date. An extended and revised version may be required in order to meet the requirements of the journal. Otherwise, the award will be retracted. The submissions to the above journals will be exempted from Article Processing Charge.
The awards will be conferred to the author(s) of a paper presented orally at the conference, decided by the award committee. The decision criterion will consider both the paper quality and the oral presentation quality. To enable a final ranking in a timely manner, papers selected as candidates for best paper awards will be exclusively presented in sessions on the first or second days of the conference.
The organizing committee reserves the right of final interpretation of related issues