[ Spotlight ]The organizing committee cordially invites you to organize special sessions. (website)
June 06, 2023:
The website have been updated. (Sponsors)
THEME: "Recent Advances on Intelligent Technology Innovation"
- Taiwan Association of Engineering and Technology Innovation
- International Society of Technology Innovation
- National Formosa University
- China University of Ocean
- National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology
- I-Shou University
- Chung Hua University
This IMETI2023 conference covers a wide range of fields in science and engineering innovation and aims to bring together engineering technology expertise. The professional from the industry, academia and government to discourse on research and development, professional practice, business and management in the science and engineering fields are welcome to the IMETI2023. This conference enables interdisciplinary collaboration between science and engineering technologists in the academic and industrial fields as well as networking internationally. IMETI2023 consists of the following sub-conferences and more than 30 regular & special sessions
- The 9h International Conference on Biomedical Engineering Innovation 2023 (ICBEI2023) (Website)
- The 9th International Conference on Environmental and Civil Engineering Innovation 2023 (ICECEI2023) (Website)
- The 2nd International Conference on Sensor Innovation 2023 (ICSI2023) (Website)
- The 8th International Conference on Advanced Technology Innovation 2023 (ICATI2023) (Website)
Taoyuan (near Taipei), located in northwestern Taiwan, is the first city you fly into. It is by the south of New Taipei City and by the north of Hsinchu County. Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, the major airport in Taiwan, is at Dayuan District in Taoyuan City. Xiao Wulai, Daxi Old Street and Cihu are the most popular sight-seeing spots.
The cultural diversity of Taoyuan is paralleled by an equal abundance of natural attractions, earning the county the nicknames of the "flower kingdom" and "land of a thousand ponds".
The accepted papers of IMETI2023 will be sent for indexing by EI Compendex or Scopus indexed journals. Excellent papers about 200 will be recommended to be published on the SCI(E) journals after extension of the papers and an additional review process.
IMETI2023 has more than 15 special issues in SCI(E) journals, and the recommendation will be made before the conference registration.
The IMETI2023 conference will be held at South Garden Hotels & Resorts (webiste) in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- Submission of abstract: June 30, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: July 23, 2023
- Registration: August 06, 2023
- Submission of Camera-Ready Papers: Please refer to the notification about recommendation from e-mail.
Call for Papers
Technical papers on the aspects, which is related to (but not limited to) those in the topics of interest are invited for oral or poster presentation.