Congratulations to the IMETI2021 Best Paper Awards winners!
Manuscript no.: SA105
Paper title: Ship Propulsion Rotary Device Vibration Intelligent Correction and Monitoring
Authors: Chao-Hui Ou, Nien-Tsung Lee, Kuo-Huan Ting
Manuscript no.: SA104
Paper title: Design of Model Predictive Control System for the Magnetic Levitation Floating
Raft Active Vibration Isolation System
Authors: You-Gang Sun, Jun-Qi Xu, Guo-Bin Lin, Ni Fei
Congratulations to the IMETI2021 Honorable Mentions winners!
Manuscript no.: SA108
Paper title: Face Recognition Using Statistical Principal Component Analysis
Authors: Wei-Ting Liu, Po-Tong Wang, Jia-Shing Sheu
Manuscript no.: SA107
Paper title: Realization of Image Application in Technology Law Enforcement
Authors: Fong-Yang Lin, Jia-Shing Sheu, Po-Tong Wang
Congratulations to the IMETI2021 Nomination Awards winners!
Manuscript no.: SA102
Paper title: Research for Butterfly Direction CODEQ Algorithm
Authors: Ji-Pyng Chiou, Tzu-Ting Huang
The session will have the following awards, which will be announced and bestowed at the conference.
- Best Paper Awards
- Honorable Mentions
- Nomination Awards
The authors of an awarded paper will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- A discount of 50% registration fee for Best Paper Awards (no valid for Honorable Mention Award and Nomination Awards) in the next IMETI conference, valid during a 12 months period and for the authors of the awarded paper only.
Obligation of the award nominees/winners
- They have to submit their papers one month before the conference starting date.
- The nominees have to present their papers by oral presentation.
- The papers that are conferred as Best Paper Awards or Honorable Mention Awards, they must be submitted, before Dec. 31 of the year, to the Special Issue/Section of Paper Awards International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation or Advances in Technology Innovation. For Nomination Award papers, they must be submitted to the Special Issue/Section of Paper Awards Proceedings of Engineering and Technology Innovation before the same date. An extended and revised version may be required in order to meet the requirements of the journal. Otherwise, the award will be retracted.
The awards will be conferred to the author(s) of a paper presented orally at the conference, decided by the award committee. The decision criterion will consider both the paper quality and the oral presentation quality. To enable a final ranking in a timely manner, papers selected as candidates for best paper awards will be exclusively presented in sessions on the first or second days of the conference.
The organizing committee reserves the right of final interpretation of related issues