- If changing the way of conference attendance, please decide before February 28, 2023.
- Only one paper is included in the full registration.
- On site-Full registration includes: attendance at all scientific sessions, publication fee, banquet, lunches, tea breaks, conference gifts, and proceedings(electronic version).
- Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
|oral presentation||poster presentation||oral presentation||poster presentation|
|1. Each presenter is 15 minutes including Q&A.
2. Presenters are encouraged to prepare their files in MS PowerPoint format on a USB and copy into the PC at session room before the session begins.
|1. The poster should be printed by yourself and you should post it according to your conference session and conference order.||1. Using Zoom (Zoom.pdf)||1. Please send the PDF file to the conference mailbox before March 11, 2023.
2. A poster page exhibition will be held on the official ICATI2023 website.
Full registration / Author (Early bird): 17,000 NTD / 550 USD (Registrated before January 31, 2023)
Full registration / Author: 18,000 NTD / 600 USD
Additional Paper(s): 9,000 NTD / 300 USD (Do not include banquet, lunches, and conference gifts)
Accompanying person / Listener: 7,200 NTD / 240 USD (Attendance at all scientific sessions, Banquet, Lunches, and Tea breaks only)
|*Do not include banquet, lunches, and conference gifts below.
Full registration / Author / Additional Paper(s): 9,000 NTD / 300 USD
Abstract Proceedings Only: 9,000 NTD / 300 USD
Registration Cancellation and Refund
You must contact us no later than February 25, 2023, to cancel your registration for the ICATI2023. For cancellations made by February 25, 2023, your registration fee will be refunded less a 100 USD (3,000 NTD) cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after February 25, 2023.
It usually takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application. Please register as early as you can, so that you have enough time to apply for a visa.
- The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note ICATI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICATI Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICATI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICATI Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.