The conference will have the following awards, which will be announced and bestowed at the conference.
- Best Paper Awards
- Honorable Mention Awards
The authors of an awarded paper will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- A discount of 50% registration fee for Best Paper Awards(no valid for Honorable Mention Award) in the next ICATI conference, valid during a 12 months period and for the authors of the awarded paper only.
Obligation of the award nominees/winners
- They submit their papers one month before the conference starting date.
- The nominees have to present their papers by oral presentation.
- The papers that are conferred as Best Paper Awards or Honorable Mention Awards, it must be submitted, before September 01 of the year, to the Special Issue/Section of Best paper award in International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation. An extended and revised version may be required in order to meet the requirements of the journal. Otherwise, the award will be retracted.
The awards will be conferred to the author(s) of a paper presented orally at the conference, decided by the award committee. The decision criterion will consider both the paper quality and the oral presentation quality. To enable a final ranking in a timely manner, papers selected as candidates for best paper awards will be exclusively presented in sessions on the first or second days of the conference.
The organizing committee reserves the right of final interpretation of related issues