Congratulations to the ICATI2019 Best Paper Awards winners!
Manuscript no.: CI9005
Paper title: Robust Adaptive Depth Control of Hybrid Underwater Glider in Vertical Plane
Authors: Ngoc-Duc Nguyen, Hyeung-sik Choi, Han-Sol Jin, Jae-Heon Lee
Manuscript no.: CJ9008
Paper title: Obstacle Avoidance for an Unmanned Surface Vehicle Based on Rapidly-Exploring Random Trees Algorithm
Authors: Mai The Vu, Hyeung-Sik Choi, Dae-Hyung Ji, Hyun-Joon Cho
Manuscript no.: CJ9009
Paper title: The Design of Mold Clamping Mechanisms with Two Toggle Configurations
Authors: Tzu-Hsia Chen, Long-Chang Hsieh
Manuscript no.: CJ9013
Paper title: Optimizing Engine Start Systems
Authors: Madhusudan Raghavan
Manuscript no.: CL9018
Paper title: A Quantitative Study of Public Perceptions in Environmental Risk: Dose Gender Matter?
Authors: Chia-Lee Yang, Chao-Chun Chuang, Chang-Wei Yeh, Chang-Huain Hsieh, Ching-Chun Hsu
Manuscript no.: SCM9006
Paper title: Application-based Online Traffic Classification with Deep Learning Models on SDN Networks
Authors: Lin-Huang Chang, Cheng-Wei Su, Tsung-Han Lee
Congratulations to the ICATI2019 Honorable Mentions winners!
Manuscript no.: CC9001
Paper title: ESD-Protection Design of UHV Circular N-channel LDMOSs by the Drift Region with Elliptical Cylinder Super-junctions
Authors: Shen-Li Chen, Pei-Lin Wu, Yu-Lin Jhou, Po-Lin Lin, Sheng-Kai Fan, Yu-Jen Chen
Manuscript no.: CF9008
Paper title: Combining Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence Scene Recognition in Real-time Environment Image
Planning Walkable Area
Authors: Jia-Shing Sheu, Chen-Yin Han
Manuscript no.: CF9024
Paper title: Frame-synchronous Blind Audio Watermarking for Tamper Proofing and Self-Recovery
Authors: Hwai-Tsu Hu, Ying-Hsiang Lu
Manuscript no.: CG9003
Paper title: Side Resistance of Drilled Shafts Socketed into Rocks for Serviceability and Ultimate Limit States
Authors: Yit-Jin Chen, Cheng-Chieh Hsiao, Anjerick Topacio
Manuscript no.: CN9004
Paper title: Improved Whale Optimization Algorithm Based on Inertia Weights for Solving Global Optimization Problems
Authors: I-Ming Chao, Shou-Cheng Hsiung, Jenn-Long Liu
Manuscript no.: CO9007
Paper title: Adaptation of the Higher Education in Engineering to the Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
Authors: Olivier Bonnaud, Ahmad Bsiesy
Manuscript no.: SCF9003
Paper title: Machine Vision and Deep Learning based Rubber Gasket Defects Detection
Authors: Chao-Ching Ho, Eugene Su, Po-Chieh Li, Matthew J. Bolger, Huan-Ning Pan
The conference will have the following awards, which will be announced and bestowed at the conference.
- Best Paper Awards
- Honorable Mentions
The authors of an awarded paper will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
- A discount of 50% registration fee for Best Paper Awards(no valid for Honorable Mention Award) in the next ICATI conference, valid during a 12 months period and for the authors of the awarded paper only.
Obligation of the award nominees/winners
- They submit their papers one month before the conference starting date.
- The nominees have to present their papers by oral presentation.
- The papers that are conferred as Best Paper Awards or Honorable Mention Awards, it must be submitted, before September 01 of the year, to the Special Issue/Section of Best paper award in International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation or Advances in Technology Innovation. An extended and revised version may be required in order to meet the requirements of the journal. Otherwise, the award will be retracted.
The awards will be conferred to the author(s) of a paper presented orally at the conference, decided by the award committee. The decision criterion will consider both the paper quality and the oral presentation quality. To enable a final ranking in a timely manner, papers selected as candidates for best paper awards will be exclusively presented in sessions on the first or second days of the conference.
The organizing committee reserves the right of final interpretation of related issues